Dr Anthony Lam (MBBS)
- Clinical Dermatology and skin conditions
- Skin Cancer Checks and treatment
- Women’s Health
- Reproductive medicine and antenatal shared care
- Men’s Health, including subfertility from steroidology
- Sexual Health Screening and treatment
- Chinese Migrant Health
- Travel Medicine and vaccination
- Chronic Disease Management and Preventative Health
- Diabetes, Asthma and Cardiovascular Disease management
- Medical check ups, medication review and providing second medical opinions
- Skin Cancer excision and other skin procedures
- Iron Infusion
- Implanon Insertion and Removal
- Travel Vaccination
- Cryotherapy of lesions
Dr Anthony Lam MBBS, Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology, Graduate Diploma in Reproductive Medicine, Graduate Certificate in Women’s Health
Dr Anthony Lam graduated in medicine at the University of Western Australia (UWA). He trained at many major hospitals in Australia including Royal Perth Hospital, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital for Children and King Edward Memorial Hospital before becoming a member of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
Dr Lam is interested in all aspects of Family Medicine and is passionate about providing his patients with high standard of care and compassion. He believes that a holistic approach is the best and that everyone should always be recommended the most suitable treatments and to be treated with honesty and enthusiasm.
Dr Lam was awarded the Diploma in Clinical Dermatology by Queen Mary University of London. With many years of experiences in dermatology, he is passionate about providing high-quality skin cancer diagnosis and treatments, along with management of various skin disorders. Dr Lam speaks fluent Mandarin and Cantonese.